Plunger & Piston Pumps, Single Acting Positive Displacement Design
- Designed in compliance to API-674
- More than 100 Standard Models
- 5 – 625 BHP
- Up to 600 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)/21,000 BPD (Barrels Per Day)
- Discharge pressure to 15,000 psi (1035 Bar)
- Fluid End Options Include: Ductile Iron, Aluminum Bronze, Carbon Steel, Forged Stainless Steel & Duplex Stainless Steel
- All Forged / Cast Steel Fluid Ends can be Equipped with Flanges (Upon Request)
- Horizontal multiplex pumps with a traditional packed plunger pump designed to basic compliance of API 674.
- Features pressure ranges from 500 psi to 11,000 psi and flow ranges to 57,000 BFPD.
- Pumps from 5 input horsepower rating to 1600 HP. Temperature ranges extend from cryogenic to 500° F.
Mud pumps to 3000 horsepower
Duplex Double-Acting Piston Pump Design
- Slow speed piston pumps for high volume or high viscosity fluids (mud, crude oil and drilling fluids).
- Heavy duty construction for oilfield use, cast iron fluid end and power end.
- Flow rates from 100 USGPM (379 LPM) to 680 USGPM (2574 LPM)
- Pressures to 1500 psi (105 Bar)